Railway Recruitment Board invites Online application from eligible candidates for the posts in level-1 of 7th CPC pay matrix in various units of Indian Railways against Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/2018. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards Before 23:59 hrs of 12.03.2018.
Name of post/s:
1. HELPER / ELECTRICAL (WORKSHOP)
2. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / AC
3. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / GENERAL SERVICES
4. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / POWER
5. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRAIN LIGHTING
6. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRD
7. HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRS
8. HELPER / BRIDGE
9. HELPER / CIVIL
10. HELPER / CIVIL (WORKSHOP)
11. HELPER / P WAY
12. HELPER / TRACK MACHINE
13. HELPER / WORKS
14. TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV
15. HELPER / MECHANICAL
16. HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE and WAGON
17. HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL ELECTRICAL
18. HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL MECHANICAL
19. HELPER MECHANICAL (POWER)
20. HELPER / S and T
21. HELPER / S and T (WORKSHOP)
22. HELPER / SIGNAL
23. HELPER / TELECOMMUNICATION
24. HELPER / MEDICAL
25. HOSPITAL ATTENDANT
26. ASSISTANT POINTSMAN
28. PORTER / HAMAL / SWEEPER CUM PORTER
No of posts: 62907 Posts
Age (as on 01/07/2018): 18-31 Years. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates and 10 years for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR.
Pay: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
a) For posts 1 to 23: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT
b) For posts 24 to 28: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date for submitting application. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
- Ahmedabad: 6087
- Ajmer: 4755
- Allahabad: 4762
- Bangalore: 2293
- Bhopal: 3522
- Bhubhaneshwar: 1532
- Bilaspur: 1159
- Chandigarh: 7832
- Chennai: 2979
- Gorakhpur: 3388
- Guwahati: 2577
- Kolkata: 2367
- Mumbai: 4625
- Patna: 5981
- Ranchi: 2525
- Secunderabad: 6523
- General/OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- ST/SC/PWD/Ex.S./Female/Transgenders/Minorities/EBC : Rs. 250 /-
Mode of payment:
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through:
i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Selection Process: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
- Opening Date and time of Online registration : 10.02.2018 (10.00 Hours)
- Closing Date and time of Online registration : 12.03.2018 (23.59 Hours)
How to apply: Candidates can apply for vacancies of any one RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here