- Nature and Scope of Political Science, Its relationship with other social science. Approaches to the study of Political Science.
- Origin of the State – Functions of the State, Laissez Faire and Socialistic Theories, Concept of welfare state.
26 Nov. 2017
- Forms of Government – Democracy, Dictatorship, Presidential and Parliamentary Forms – Unitary and Federal Forms.
- Organs of Government – Legislature, Executive and Judiciary – Separation of powers.
- Sovereignty – Monistic and pluralistic, Analysis of Sovereignty.
03 Dec. 2017
- Justice – Liberty – Equality, Power Authority Law.
- Political Philosophy of Plato – Aristotle, Gandhi, Marx.
10 Dec. 2017
- Constitution of India : Framing of the constitution of India — Fundamental Rights and Duties- Directive Principles of the State Policy, Citizenship.
- Union Government, Legislature, Executive, Judicial.
- State Government, Legislature, Executive, Judiciary.
17 Dec. 2017
- Centre-State Relations.
- Value of Local Government in a Democracy, Local Self Government in Assam.
- Bureaucracy and role of the Civil Service in India.
24 Dec. 2017
- Constitutions of the U.S.A. and the U.K.
- United Nations – Objective and Principles, Organs Specialised Agencies – ILO, UNESCO, IMF.
31 Dec. 2017
(Paper I Mock Test)
Full syllabus of Paper I
07 Jan. 2018
(Paper II Mock Test)
Full syllabus of Paper II
14 Jan. 2018
DISCLAIMER: This is purely self-practise Test series and NO ANSWERS/ANSWER BOOSTER will be guaranteed. Though doubt clearing session may be conducted on demand and availability of resources.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Click in the link "ENROL NOW", you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway Page. Click "BUY NOW" and Pay the fee via Internet Banking/ Wallet/ Cards.
- In the Payment Page, Please Enter your Name, Email and Mobile No. correctly.
- After Payment of Fee, you will receive acknowledgement mail in your Email along with Brochure of the Test Series.
- Question Papers will be mailed to you, as per the schedule date given in the Brochure of the Test Series.
- You attempt the Test Paper, in case of any query mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give Your Best in Preparation, Reap the Best in Result -